- past of move
Moving may refer to:
- Moving (address), the process of leaving one dwelling and settling in another
- Moving industry
- Moving company, a type of company that will relocate household or other goods.
- Removalist, those who pack and move household goods for hire.
- Relocation services, those who pack and move household goods for hire.
- Relocation of professional sports teams
- Relocation, in computer science.
- Structure relocation
- Moving (Eight album)
- Moving (Peter, Paul and Mary album)
- Moving (The Raincoats album)
- "Moving" (Kate Bush song)
- "Moving" (Supergrass song)
- "Moving", a song by Cathy Davey
- Moving (film), a comedy starring Richard Pryor
- Moving (TV series), a British sitcom starring Penelope Keith
moved in German: Moving
actuated, affected, agog, agonized, animated, aquiver, aroused, atingle, atwitter, bursting, carried away, devoured by, ebullient, effervescent, excited, exhilarated, fired, high, hopped up, imbued with, impassioned, impelled, impressed, impressed with, inclined, inflamed, inner-directed, keyed up, lathered up, manic, minded, motivated, obsessed, obsessed by, other-directed, penetrated with, prompted, racked, ready to burst, roused, seized with, steamed up, stimulated, stirred, stirred up, stricken, thrilled, tingling, tingly, torn, tortured, touched, turned-on, whipped up, worked up, wracked, wrought up, yeasty